- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA and Imported
- Machine Wash
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- RAVENS + VIKING PRAYER | Look closely to see the ravens Huginn and Muninn flanking Odin, and the 10th century Viking prayer encircling the bottom ring of the design
- Size chart: Standard USA size chart
It is well made and a wonderful sign! I love the removable Mickey head! There should be more heads I think for the money! It is a wonderful gift
Very good Quality. Was the perfect choice for my friend who is a master craftsman. He was amazed at the level of craftsmanship of an item that was bought online.
For the price - I was completely shocked!!! This gift was better than I had anticipated and I am so thankful I bought it! I know the company description says "Wedding/New Home Gift" - but I bought this to commemorate a job well done by my boyfriend contractor who upgraded our churches kitchen! Perfect gift/award!!
I found this in ad advertisement on social media. I immediately knew my mom would love it. The minute she opened it she couldn’t hold back the tears. Money well spent.
So well done. Couldnt be happier